SEAFLO Manually Operated Marine Toilet can be installed in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal. Your installation may discharge the waste either overboard (provided that your national and local regulations allow this), or into a treatment system or into an on-board holding tank (U.S.C.G. Marine Sanitation Devices Type I, II and III).
– Twist ‘n’ lock action safety handle guards against flooding and waste backflow by locking the waste outlet valve shut.
– Reversible pump mounting allows re-assembly for left hand.
– operation by installer.
– Powerful self-priming, double-acting piston pump.
– Strong swirl action for efficient flushing.
– Crevice free contours and skirted base for added cleanliness and hygiene.
– Angled pump housing and long stroke for easier.
– pumping.Spring assisted top valve closure for easier priming.
– Automatic vacuum breaker operated by flush control lever for easier bowl emptying.
– Constant 38mm (1-1/2″) bore waste path minimises blockages.
– Aortic joker valve combines full 38mm (1-1/2″) bore with automatic back-flow prevention.
– Multi-angle discharge elbow for ease of installation.
– Accessible mounting points for faster installation.
– All fastenings face front or top for superbly simple servicing without need for special tools.
– Renewable external seal housing for quick, clean placement of seal and piston rod guide.
– Positively located gaskets ensure correct re-assembly.
– Dual function base plug combines winter drain point with easy cleaning access.